Here’s a great run of tips for all the golfers out there.
1. Stretch before and after you do any strengthening exercises. Here are some recommended stretches:
- Side bends work the muscles on the sides of your back and hips
- Hip rotations stretch several muscles in your hip, pelvis and thigh region
- The hamstring stretch works the large muscles at the back of your thighs
- Back extension helps the muscles that bend your spine backward, while back rotation stretches the muscles that rotate your spine and shoulder muscles
- The shoulder stretch works shoulders and upper arms