It is important that you consult with your family chiropractor as soon as possible regarding treatment for your injuries. The longer you wait, the longer it can take for treatment and recovery time. Remember, no referral is necessary from your family physician, and your visit is covered by MSP.
For more information contact your local chiropractor or the BC Chiropractic Association www.bcchiro.com
Here’s a great run of tips for all the golfers out there.
1. Stretch before and after you do any strengthening exercises. Here are some recommended stretches:
- Side bends work the muscles on the sides of your back and hips
- Hip rotations stretch several muscles in your hip, pelvis and thigh region
- The hamstring stretch works the large muscles at the back of your thighs
- Back extension helps the muscles that bend your spine backward, while back rotation stretches the muscles that rotate your spine and shoulder muscles
- The shoulder stretch works shoulders and upper arms